17 November, 2010

photophunsixteen

Day Sixteen:
A Photo of You at the Last Party You Went To

Man, I have pretty friends!

So, I'm not a big party person, I'm more of a homebody. I like hanging out in comfortable places and being with close friends and family. The occasional bar hopping, crazy night out is fun but it's just not who I am. With that said, the last party I went to was my bachelorette party back in June. My sister Julia planned it and made all my favorite foods, including THREE different types of macaroni and cheese (my favorite was the one with broccoli in it). We had lots of girls at my aunts house and then we headed over to our local theater, The Vine -- which they had rented out -- and watched Father of the Bride. It was the perfect bachelorette party for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment