1 bottle (750 ml) Jacobs Creek Moscato
1.5 cups Raspberry Vodka
20 oz can Pineapple slices (in pineapple juice!)
3.5 cups blackberries (about)
1 cup raspberries
1 large lemon
1 green apple
1/2 cup sugar
2 tsp's corn starch (optional)
1. Make the blackberry syrup.
- Put 2 ¼ cups of blackberries, 1/2 cup sugar, and 1/4 cup water in a sauce pan (+ corn starch if
you want the syrup a bit thicker!)
- Boil for 2-3 until sugar is dissolved.
- Simmer, uncovered, for about 30 minutes.
- Using a colander drain the syrup into a bowl pressing down on the chunks to get the most juice.
(I put it in the freezer for about 15 minutes to cool while I was cutting the fruit.)
- I also saved the fruit chunk parts because I figure it'll taste good on pancakes
2. Cut up the apple and lemon (I used the whole lemon and about 3/4 of the apple).
4. Add 1 cup of the pineapple juice from the canned slices, add the blackberry syrup (it came out to about 1/2 cup so I just used it all), and throw in the apples, lemons, pineapples (from the can), raspberries, and blackberries.
5. Let the drink sit in the fridge for about 2 hours.
6. Serve over ice and enjoy!