09 November, 2010

photophuneight

Day Eight:
A Photo of Your Favorite Band/Musician

Bruce Springsteen "The Boss"


The Beatles
I blame my parents. I love love love these musicians. My parents have a bomb collection of vinyl and they have every Beatles album ever cut (most in duplicate) they also have a lot of the classic Springsteen. My parents first met/first date at a concert with a group of friends which I think is so incredibly cute and hipster of them. I forget what the concert was but I think it might have been James Taylor or something (also a great musician to listen to). While my mom also put us through way too much Ten Thousand Maniacs and Fleetwood Mac, I'm pretty proud of the music appreciation I grew up with. 


Also, super cool giveaway by Little Chief Honeybee
Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment