24 February, 2011

A Spring in My Step.




On this the twenty-fourth day of the thirty for thirty challenge I have come to realize that I miss the rest of my closet. Was that the point of this whole endeavor? I don't really remember. I also am really excited for Spring in the great state of North Caroline. Dan and I are planning weekend outdoor activities while the weather is nice and not humid. The humidity here is brutal. Almost as bad as the college student's job market out here in Wilmington. Almost. I was in the Spring-y mood this morning and so I painted my toe-nails in preparation for the sandal-wearing, dress-donning (without leggings or tights, woot!) season that is quickly approaching. Funny thing, when people found out that the colors for my wedding were teal and orange I'm pretty sure they thought that those were the only colors I liked, ever. I have so many orange and teal/blue things, especially nail polish. I will be painting my toes different shades of blue for the rest of my life. Up until the moment I turn old and my feet get bloated and the only shoes I wear are those slippers that appear to be cutting off circulation to my toes. At that point, there will be no need for polished toe nails.


Happy Spring!

9 comments:

  1. Yay spring! Love this outfit on you and great nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatever, at that point we'll be old and in a nursing home painting each others bloated gross toenails teal and orange...right?? i luurve your pattern mixing, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how you feel about the color situation. Somehow, people got it into their heads that I was decorating my kitchen in red, and so now I get all kinds of red kitchen-y things as gifts. I don't mind it, it's just that I have no idea why anyone thought that.

    I LOVE your color combo here. Definitely bright and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found your website by accident at work when I googled photos of Bruce Springsteen. That Polaroid is my desktop background! I like your blog! I will be back when I have more time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know how you feel about the color situation. Somehow, people got it into their heads that I was decorating my kitchen in red, and so now I get all kinds of red kitchen-y things as gifts. I don't mind it, it's just that I have no idea why anyone thought that.

    I LOVE your color combo here. Definitely bright and springy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay spring! Love this outfit on you and great nail polish.

    ReplyDelete