06 January, 2012

Sometimes I Repeat Myself



Like, I'm pretty sure I've posted really similar pictures. The truth is, I really love Banana Nut Bread. AND I really love Darjeeling tea. Put those things together and I have one heck of a Winter Break. This girl is a party animal. But, to be fair, it is really good banana nut bread. I'm gonna post the recipe, pretty sure I already have but I'm not gonna go back and find it because it's my break and I'm lazy. 
So, here it is. My advice: use copious amounts of cinnamon and extra walnuts because it's yummy. 



Banana Nut Bread
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp Baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
½ cup walnuts
2 large egg whites
¼ cup canola oil
¾ cups sugar
½ tsp ground cinnamon
½ salt
2 bananas
¼ cup milk

Mix Flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a bowl.
Mix eggs, milk, sugar, bananas, vanilla, and canola oil.
Add the flour mixture in a little at a time while mixing it into the wet mix.
Stir in walnuts.
Cook at 350 for 45-50 min in a greased bread pan. 


2 comments:

  1. Ha! Thanks! It's yummy. I would make a loaf every week if I had no will-power :)

    ReplyDelete