12 June, 2012

When I went to Udaho to see my best friend and her little one



My best friend has a perfect little baby. He is so cute. And, I'm not just saying that because I'm his cool Aunt Rachel, nope, I generally don't think babies are cute. I'm immune. Until the kid hits about toddler stage I generally think they look like wrinkly little aliens. Maybe when that "time" hits (that "time" where I'll suddenly feel my procreational-clock ticking and want every baby that's in front of me) I'll see them all differently.

For now, I reserve the right to remain biased. And little Junior is one cute kid. Plus he only spit up on me once so it's obvious he likes me, too.

Seeing my beautiful best friend and her awesome husband interact with their little baby was one of the coolest and most surreal experiences I've had. They are so great with, Junior. And they are great with each other. I just love their little family. The Haynes are the coolest.

p.s. I also got to see my friend Wendy (apparently everyone I like lives in Udaho) - it was just a great trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment