21 September, 2012

Frock-ful Friday


My sister came and left this past week. She's the third in the lineup of sisters. We weren't always that close but it has been really great growing into this (more) adult relationship with her.

She even took those pictures of me at the very top! Maybe I will try to take some that aren't in a mirror. Maybe. Mirror pictures are just so easy.

p.s. can you spy some of the burn marks on my left foot? I burnt my foot trying to cook last week. Hot oil. A trip to the ER. A couple second degree burns. Perfect. Juuust perfect.


2 comments:

  1. I love the lace peter pan collar shirt...it looks good on you! Guess what!!! Livermore is getting outlets, so if you come home for the holidays you can enjoy the shopping :) http://www.cityoflivermore.net/citygov/cd/permits/paragon/overview.asp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard about that - It looks like they're putting in some nice places! We aren't sure about the holidays yet with the job situation still in limbo. (p.s. who is this?) :)

      Delete