14 August, 2010

New Red Shoes. New Red Bike.

We are in Newport, RI for the next 7 or so weeks and the weather is AMAZING.

BUT, not as amazing as my new red shoes (so comfy)


AND my new(ish) red bike



The bike needs a little love, a little T.L.C. The rims are terribly rusty from years of neglect and we bought new tires and tubes but she is beautiful. Everything is original on bike (even the tires, though we are replacing them). I love it! A weekend of some serious sandpaper and some steel wool and she'll be ready to take me downtown.
As for the shoes, they came ready to wear, no assembly required!

3 comments:

  1. The girl with the red bike. I am in LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE that bike!! AH! it's perfect. so you. and where are the shoes from? you lucky girl. i miss you like crazy. it's so, so, so odd to be in livermore without you here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The girl with the red bike. I am in LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

    ReplyDelete