08 November, 2010

photophunseven

*sidenote: I start my job at Forever 21 today! I have a job! Wish me luck!

Day Seven:
A Photo of Someone You Love


Of course, I love all my sisters but I chose Julia for this one. Julia and I have some specific bonds that stem from our childhood. It could be that we were only 2.5 years apart or that she protected me from a lot of pain during those formative years. I have a lot of respect for my sister, we don't always agree of theological or political subjects but we can have great conversations about both. She helps me see things in different ways and I hope that sometimes I do the same for her. She has a great mind and she's constantly learning which is something I strive to do. Like I said, I have a lot of admiration for this woman -- she's awesome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment