07 November, 2010

photophunsix

Daylight savings totally throws me off. I'm awake early and have nothing to do but get ready for church and since that won't take 4 hours I'll just put up day 6 of the Cool Little Photo Challenge.

Day Six:
A Photo That Makes You Laugh


This photo cracks me up. Here's the story: Grandma was using a motor chair to get around disneyland and while we were in the backlot of California Adventure Jennie wanted to take it for a spin. As she was riding Annie came rushing over because she wanted to try but ended up on Jennie's lap. There is a whole series of pictures in which Jennie's facial expressions are priceless but not as priceless as the appalled asian lady watching in the background. Here's a close-up:



Jennie is probably one of the funniest people I know, she makes me laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment