01 December, 2010

photophuntwentynine + thirty

I missed yesterday and this is the last day of the challenge so you get two for the price of one. Well, it's been real and it's been fun, but I can't say it's been real fun. I'm actually kinda glad for this challenge to be over -- it was great to sift through memories but I'm just ready to be done. Here are the last two!


Day Twenty-Nine:
A Photo of Someone You Find Attractive
Duh! Dan is the guy. I love this man so much. Plus, he looks like NPH so I'm just one heck of a lucky girl. But seriously, he's amazing and he is so handsome. Um, gray tux? Hott. 


Day Thirty:
A Photo of You When You Were Happy
I'm pretty much happy a lot. Dan and I were talking the other night about the fact that we don't fight really -- we think it's because there are a few reasons why couples fight and in-laws and money are a part of it. Lucky for us both our parents are pretty awesome and we miss them a lot (they live across the country), and we don't have any money so there really isn't much to fight about. But I chose my wedding day because I was so happy that it was here, that Dan was close, and that we were starting our new adventure. Also, I was just happy that it was done, no more planning! 


Also, our amazing wedding photos were done by Patrick Wilson. He is an Oregon based photographer and a friend of my sisters, he and his wife came down to shoot my wedding and they did an incredible job. 


Well, that's all folks -- back to normal blogs about the goings-on in my life and the random musings in my head. It's gross outside here today so I'm gonna make some darjeeling tea and snuggle in bed with a book for a couple more hours. ALSO, you should check out Jason Mraz's "Winter Wonderland" song, it's seriously the only Christmas song I can listen to over and over, because I love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment