06 January, 2011

update.

Well I have come full circle -- I am back at the airport. This time with cat in tow. Houston has been so brave and so good, he is not a big fan of being up in the air but he did a fabulous job. And now, we wait. So, I'll update. The trip to California was wonderful -- so much family, so many friends (Popular, you're gonna be Pop-uU-laar...) it was such a great time. I am surprisingly ready to be home though. I want to sleep in my own bed and cook in my kitchen... and SCHOOL STARTS IN 6 DAYS!! I cannot wait to start school. 
Random story about our flight from Washington to California: 
Dan had the window seat and I had the middle seat. A tall, blond girl took the seat to my left and the first thing I noticed was that she had on great boots, so I told her and that was that. And THEN she was reading an article about Mila Kunis/Black Swan in Nylon Magazine that I had read a few weeks prior -- we chatted a bit about the movie (I had seen it, she wanted to see it). THEN she took out her book and she was reading Anne of Green Gables (one of my all time favorite stories, book and movie); I decided to leave her alone to read her book as I didn't want to bother her but I think we could've been friends in real life, and this should paint a picture of how desperate I am for friends. That's all ;)
Here are some highlights from my time on the west coast:
sister love
A Livermore Christmas Classic -- SO many lights

Beautiful Blakely Island, Washington





I am trying to get better at bringing my camera out and actually taking pictures when I am out with friends, apparently that task alluded me during the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment