09 February, 2011

sweet nothins

Striped Long sleevet: Kohls,  Plaid Button-up: Thrifted, Sweaer: Target, Jeans: Levi's, Flats: Gap
True Confessions: I don't really wear heels/wedges. 
I love them, don't get me wrong but wearing them is a different story. Some people say that they don't find them uncomfortable, some people lie. Others say that beauty is worth the pain, some people are crazy. I am short. I know I "should" wear heels/wedges more but I am not down to walk to and from school, twice a day in heels if they are going to make my feet hurt. So, here I am, asking for advice. Should I get some inserts or something? Do those actually help? I'm putting myself out there people, don't leave me hanging. Or maybe I'll just stick to flats.  

I saw this little poster at our student health center while I was getting my tetanus shot (which sucked by the way and I didn't even get a lollipop). I just think this is funny, "Sexversations." What is she whispering about? Judging from the way his eyes are bulging out, I'm pretty sure she is not whispering sweet little nothings about the benefits of safe sex. Also, if they are giving out shirts that say "sexversations" on them, I am going.
Why my man is the best man #6
He buys me stuff. Just kidding, but seriously. My birthday is in 10 days, (10 DAYS!) and he is so excited about his gifts for me. Gifts as in plural. The only annoying thing is that he keeps tempting me with hints on the gifts but then doesn't give me any hints! I hate waiting! I just love opening presents so much. 

8 comments:

  1. Heels and school don't mix! I love this insert brand: http://www.footpetals.com/

    Target has the Dr. Scholls version of these inserts. They help, but they don't solve the problem.

    You'll have plenty of days to wear those cute heels when you graduate :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That is what I figure, I am a student -- who needs heels?? But then part of me really wants to figure out how to do this realistically... thanks for the insert advice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say you can be fab with or without heels! But maybe that's the kind of topic we should be whispering about too? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stumbled upon your blog as a fellow remixer. Very Cute! You are rockin those flats, very nice.

    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. My favorite outfit so far. Cutest! (Naturally...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! That is what I figure, I am a student -- who needs heels?? But then part of me really wants to figure out how to do this realistically... thanks for the insert advice!

    ReplyDelete