27 February, 2011

without a cause.

T-shirt/Sweater: Target, Skirt: H&M, Flats: Urban Outfitters
I grew impatient waiting for the sun to go down so I took the picture with a major sun glare. It's cool, you've seen the skirt before. Last night we grilled. I think it's against the rules of our apartment complex but we just can't help it. We are rebels. Plus, we like good food and we eat well :) Plus, husband likes fire. I think it's a guy thing. No, actually, fire is just plain cool. Hope you all had as a relaxing weekend as us :)

4 comments:

  1. love the color combo! and your pics of the fire are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, fire is a guy thing. david loves nothing more than lighter fluid and a grill. please come to rexburg so our husbands can grill us dinner together?? it's real nice in the summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah, thank you!

    Bran, I would love to come to Rexburg, if for nothing else than to get away from the humidity that is quickly taking over my town. gross.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sarah, thank you!

    Bran, I would love to come to Rexburg, if for nothing else than to get away from the humidity that is quickly taking over my town. gross.

    ReplyDelete