29 November, 2012

just workin on my fitness.


Just over a month ago I started doing P90X. For the first month I was really good and consistent with it, but it has become a struggle to continue doing it daily. Sometimes it's time and other times it's laziness or boredom with the same videos over and over.

I actually really like the workout once I'm doing them (and LOVING what it's done for my arms). The guy who leads it, Tony, is goofy and fun and doesn't seem to take himself too seriously.

I still do the videos about four times a week. Luckily, what it has done is jump start my exercise routine. I think I'm going to combine it with running and see how that goes.

I've not been crazy about food intake and calories and such so while I've lost a few pounds it hasn't been extreme although there are noticeable differences in my arms and stomach. My butt and thighs aren't going anywhere, but I've grown quite attached to the curves I've got so that's just fine.

Anyway, that's my P90X review so far. I'm at least going to keep doing the routine through the 90 days just maybe not six days a week like it wants me to. I'm such a rebel.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you are making progress. Keep it up and thanks for sharing. By the way, do you have other effective ways to achieve your fitness goals? Like taking in some whey protein or any health supplements?

    ReplyDelete