26 January, 2017

Scotland & Ireland in Pictures

I figured I would put up our 14-day itinerary for Scotland and Ireland, but meanwhile, here's a photo dump. I literally took over 2,000 photos so the fact that I narrowed it down is impressive in my book. So much is left out but, man, if you are even thinking about making the trip my advice is to go for it - we are still talking about it. 

I have to say, Scotland was a foggy, gray dream and I just loved it. This bodes well for my desire to move to Washington, I think. 


(1) Scottish Highlands, (2) Loch Ness, (3) Loch Ness selfie, (4) Scottish Highland, (5) Driving to the Isle of Skye//Scottish Highlands, (6) Fairy Pools, (7) Fairy Pools, (8) Fairy Pools Hike, (9) Fairy Glen, (10) Fairy Glen, (11) Castle Eilean Donan, (12) Cobh Ireland, (13) Doolin Pier, (14) Cliffs of Moher, (15) Galway, (16) Assaranca Waterfall, (17) Maghera Sea Caves, (18) Maghera Beach, (19) View from Carrick-a-Rede Bridge, (20) Carrick-a-Rede Bridge, (21) Crossbasket Castle, (22) Crossbasket Castle Library, (23) Melrose Abbey, (24) Melrose Abbey, (24) The Royal Mile. 

No comments:

Post a Comment