15 February, 2011

fifteen

 
 

Fabulous Valentines evening. The restaurant was amazing. I had never had a meal with separate courses before! Oh my goodness it was just wonderful, the setting, the food, the wine (Aunt Laur, if you are reading this you need to get this wine. I think it's called 939 Petite Sirah). My dinner companion wasn't bad either. Dan went all out for Valentines day. He got me chocolate, roses, and the Star Trek movie (don't judge me). P.S. I have really gotten into this making your own stationary thing. How cute is that card!? I made it! I also made these, get in on it. My birthday is in 4 days! I love birthdays, mine especially. The big Two-Three, guys. I guess I'm not a kid anymore, huh? Weird. 
In other news, day fifteen of the 30x30. And I hate to say it but I'm losing a little steam. It's not the outfits, those are easy enough, it's the pictures... I'm a little bored with them. Some of you all have some great location shots, which I love to see, but Dan gets up way early and doesn't get home until dark so location shots are not really an option for me. Eh, oh well. Only 15 more days! 
And now I'm off to write a paper that I've been successfully procrastinating. 
Deuces. (Did I sound like a Jersery Shore cast member just then?)

Button-up: F21, Scarf: Old Navy, Sweater: Target, Jeans: H&M, Flats: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment