02 February, 2011

These Days.

Today was one of those mornings. I woke up with a headache and didn't really feel like attending my 8 o'clock class but decided I needed to. It was a no make-up, no hair kinda morning. For the first time in about 4 years I wanted to wear sweats to school. Alas, sweats were not among my 30 picks so I chose comfort. Oh, and it was raining. But it felt like it was 60 degrees outside! So, gross. Also, I was THAT girl who wore a white shirt on a rainy day. Luckily I layer otherwise some lucky student would have had an eyeful :). So, my first class is officially over and I am calling a mulligan. I'm going for a run and then officially getting ready for my day. Why don't I take pictures after I get ready? I just think that it's at that point in our relationship where you find out I'm not perfect. I had you fooled, didn't I?

p.s. Daniel tells me I'm beautiful about 150% more often when I am not wearing make-up than when I am. Odd? Yes. Wonderful? You betcha. 

7 comments:

  1. looks like you're on a roll! looking forward to day 3 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm having fun so far, it has actually been making the morning routine easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg, aren't husbands the best like that??! one time dave said, "it's kind of nice when your hair gets greasy. it makes your highlights stand out more." hm, thanks, babe. hahaha. you look SOCUTEILOVEYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Husbands are the best! ps I love your greasy hair too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In a different way I know what you mean. I probably 30 maternity items or less (including jackets) so getting dressed is super easy since my choices are limited. It really forces you to get creative!

    Future advice: get the maternity pants with the full stretch panel, I made the mistake of getting the below the belly one but now my baby is pushing on them and they are too tight (not comfy). :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha! I love your photos! You look so cute and full of life :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks! I'm having fun so far, it has actually been making the morning routine easier :)

    ReplyDelete