Today is fantastic, here's why:
- I wore these shoes for the first time today and I think I really like them. I mean, walking in these heels wasn't like walking on clouds or anything but since I wasn't limping home barefoot with the shoes dangling from my fingertips I think we're going to call this a win. AND they were $10. Win.
- We may or may not be getting another kitten this weekend. And by "may or may not" I mean we definitely are getting another kitten as long as we can find one -- even if that means I have to steal one from the loving arms of a child. I don't think it has to come to that though, I mean cats breed like... cats. But really, Houston needs a friend, because he's
- I have resigned myself to the fact that I need a for real, live, with-a-teacher sewing class. Lucky for me, I found one. It starts in like 2 weeks. The sewing gods must really think I have a fabulous career ahead of me, that or they are getting tired of me calling my machine names when it doesn't work the way it's supposed to because I don't know how to operate it.
- I got dressed today and I enjoyed it. Imagine me dancing around to "booty booty booty booty rockin' in a well" -- that's how much I enjoyed it. That's for all my friends, on stickam. love you like a bro and sis.
- It's FRIDAY. Dan and I have hot plans to watch Get Over It tonight while eating some hamburgers fresh from the barbeque. What a charmed life we lead.
(remind me to tell you how the title of my blog and Get Over It are in fact related)