16 August, 2011

dump.



So, if you look to the right of this post you'll see a list of past months and numbers. Those numbers obviously tell you how many posts written in said month but I think they also tell you how busy my life is (except for those first few months which simply tell you how uninteresting/boring my life was). 
I have been so lax in posting this summer and that probably has something to do with my four summer classes (straight A's, baby!) and two jobs not to mention the fabulous visit with my sister this past week (hence the photo dump). All of these things add up to very little time on my hands. Unfortunately, this time crunch doesn't seem to be letting up in the near future. Fall semester starts next week and I just bought twenty-four books for the occasion. Twenty-four. You can imagine I'll be spending a lot of time on my bum with a book in my hands this Fall. Luckily, that is one of my very favorite places to be. Can you believe Fall is almost here? I'm trying to talk myself out of some insanely-expensive-but-oh-so-gorgeous boots that Fall keeps urging me to purchase. I'm trying to listen to the frugal part of me but it almost seems futile, Fall always wins

No comments:

Post a Comment