05 July, 2012

The art of taking on too many things at once


Aside from working two jobs and studying for the LSAT, I've decided that this summer I should also make the quilt I've been lusting over for what seems like ages. It was my first and still my favorite pin that I ever pinned on pinterest (although the too-cute-for-life Bernese Mountain puppy steals my heart every time).

So I started the process of buying the fabric. I say process because fabric is expensive and I don't want to waste this project with cast off pieces that kinda, sorta fit the bill.

I want fabrics I will love, because if this turns out it's going to be the new bed topper at the Burkhart abode.

I'm excited and nervous about this project. It's the biggest one I've taken on yet.

2 comments:

  1. How fun!! I'm plan on trying a few pins this summer, as well! I can't wait to see how your quilt turns out!

    ReplyDelete