07 April, 2011

i would like to be the azalea festival princess


Alright, for those of you who anxiously await my every post, I don't think there are a lot of you but that just makes you the elite, or the bored, either way, sorry, I have been super busy with two things: my research paper and Dan's parents! Dan's parents are way more fun than a research paper, though. Also, for all of you who encouraged me through the writing process, thank you so much! I got 20 pages typed out for this baby, I was so proud of myself! And now it feels like a downhill movement from here -- mostly just tweaking things, adding some more info, but the basic skeleton is there and so much stress is out of my life. And Dan's parents came in on Sunday night and are here for the full week which just happens to coincide with the Azalea Festival here in Wilmington. Which means lots of stuff to do, love it. Oh yea, and there is a princess, who dresses up in a big ole southern, gone with the wind, dress. Welcome to the south. 

No comments:

Post a Comment